Thursday, September 29, 2011

Closed @ Empire Subang :(


Hi all,
I'm sure by now you guys have heard of the explosion at Empire Shopping Gallery in Subang. I still don't know what is happening but the mall will be closed for a month until further notice from the mall management.
One thing is for sure is that no one was seriously hurt. Do keep them in your thought & prayers.
The Kota Damansara store is still open for orders and pickups. For those who made orders, I'll be in touch with you on how to proceed.
More updates once I have any news.

1 comment:

May Ling said...

Hi,
Really sorry to hear about the disaster and glad to hear everyone is ok.

I have actually made an order for Sunday's collection and was wondering how abouts to collect it. The order is a 1.5kg princess cake with butter icing, Oreos and butter inside.

My contact is 016 2027595 and my name
Is May Ling. Appreciate it if you could
Let me know.

Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...