Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Monsters University

Disney is going to release this much loved characters from Monsters Inc with its sequel soon. Yeah ! 
With that, I've made some cookies, cupcakes and cakes, inspired by them. I am trying not to make Mike Wazowski (the one-eye green monster) too scary, so he ends up looking lovable.  

I am also doing free tasting at selected Toys R Us stores. I forgot to update earlier that I was at Toys R Us - Empire Shopping Gallery last week but ... we are heading back there again. This weekend, it will be at Toys R Us - 1U Shopping Centre. 

31 May - 2 June 2013 @ Toys R Us - 1U Shopping Centre
7 - 9 June 2013 @ Toys R Us - Empire Shopping Gallery
12noon - 8.00pm. 

See you guys there !

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Your Monsters University treats are adorable. I am going to make similar ones for my nephew. Thanks for the cute ideas. Kathy

Sue said...

You're most welcome. Hope you have loads of fun ! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...