Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Of Chocolate & Banana - A great combi

I was in a mood for Rocky Road and Banana Walnut cake but I didn't want to make a one big loaf. Cupcakes size it is ! I couldn't stop eating those cupcakes until I told myself you guys should have the chance at it too.

The Rocky Road cupcakes was so moist, gooey and rich with chocolate icing & crushed walnut sprinkles.

Banana Walnut cupcakes were slightly tamed next to the Rocky Road cupcakes but equally delicious with ample of mashed banana mixed together with crushed walnuts. Yummy !

To those who managed to get some the other day, I hope you have had enjoyed it as much as I do. :)








1 comment:

Sue said...

I'll let you know when I'll be making the next batch. Or perhaps... you want to pre-order ?? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...