Monday, September 13, 2010

Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars

I hope you had a great celebration over the Raya weekend. It was such a hot hot day and I hope you guys took care and drank lots of water. Seems like almost everyone I met were coming down with either fever/flu or cough.

It was so hot the other night and the sky was so clear, the stars were like trying to out-do twinkling each other. Another prefect idea for my cake creation. Of course, my stars were a lot more colorful than usual.

I hope you like it !









4 comments:

♥Yivon Leong♥ said...

May I know how much is these customized cake?

Sue said...

Hi,
these are small cakes - less than 500g. It is only RM15.00 each. :)

♥Yivon Leong♥ said...

How to order ya?

ASBS said...

Why Do Stars Twinkle?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...